When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive: to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

-- Marcus Aurelius

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today

Today has not gone as planned. I hope that tomorrow, I will get off of my butt and head into Dallas to Central Market for great fruit and bison to get through the weekend. I can't eat beef, I'm allergic, and I've found that bison is really wonderful. There is also a type of noodle that I'm looking for. I've found several recipes that I want to try that are on the Pioneer Woman blog. If I add a salad and eat small portions, I should do just fine. Fruit for dessert, of course. On to smaller jeans and better things!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of fruit do you like??

    It sure would be nice to be so close to where fruit is actually grown..............

    Let's just say we can have some mighty slim pickin's up here this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete