When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive: to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

-- Marcus Aurelius

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm just not that Good at This

My life has hit a very stressful wall. I'm just sick with worry about my son and his family. Don't want to go into all the details at this time, but the last thing on my mind is eating correctly. The second thing on my mind after my son and his family is eating everything that doesn't get away from me.

Lord, I wish I were wired differently. I hate these cold, rainy days that make me want to eat comfort food in the first place. This on top of one of those days and I can't wait to eat -- Lots of things. Chocolate, salty things, you name it.

I think I'll have to go buy larger jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment